Slider

Brew house and kitchen lunch| Blogmas #16

16 Dec 2017



 Hello everyone so today I got lunch at the Brew house and kitchen and thought I would share with you my thoughts and a few pics just in case you were wanting so try it out!!
                                       
So I went for lunch and ordered off the main menu and chose the fish finger sandwhich with a side of fries!! Sam also ordered the bangers and mash which looked amaze! I would highly recommend the food and I have also previously been and had the steak which was also amazing and I think the portion sizes are also great too!

Here are a few pics from the meal... I hope you enjoy this type of posts maybe I could do some more food reviews seeing as I’m always eating!!! 



Thankyou for reading xxx







2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan