Slider

May Favourites

30 May 2017


Hello everyone, today's post is all about the beauty bits I have been loving in the month of May. One of the things i have been loving this month has to be the Garnier Ambre solare face bronzer. If you struggle with tanning your face, which is one place I definitely struggle tanning, then this is a great one. I love how natural it makes your tan look and it gives a natural and healthy sun kissed glow. 

Also from Garnier, I have been loving using their BB cream on nights out. I have found that this bb cream makes a really natural base if you don't want anything too heavy on your face. When using flash photography it doesn't flash back at all, which is great.  

The next product I have been loving is the Daily smooth body butter from Soap and glory. This is such a great moisturiser as it keeps your skin soft and moisturised through out the whole day. I also love applying this after tanning as it keeps your tan on for so much longer without it separating. 

I have also been loving the Loreal exclusive lipsticks, in the shades Julianne's nude and Jlo's nude. I think these shades are the perfect nudes for my skin tone and I find they bring together any make up look. I do believe they may not sell these in Boots and Superdrug anymore but you may be able to find them on online shops such as Fragrance Direct. The formulas of the lipsticks are moisturising and last really well on the lips.

My final favourite of the month has been the Maybelline lash sensational mascara. I love the effect this gives on the lashes and how it lifts them as well as giving them volume and length. However, the one I have been using is the waterproof version and I do find that it is very hard to remove so make sure to use an oil based remover.

What has been your favourites this month? 










8 comments:

  1. The lash sensational mascara is so fab, i love it! I always struggle with face tanning and the garnier one sounds fab - no more orange neck and white face when I'm not wearing any make up haha xx

    www.oliviaetc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yes i know im fed up of my face being so pale, but honestly it works so so well xx

      Delete
  2. I just love seeing peoples favourite products!

    xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love Lash Sensational, I really need to repurchase it! :)

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My may favourites also include a maybelline mascara, always love their mascara range.

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan