Slider

Katie Price Fragrance~Review *

15 Feb 2017



Hello everyone, todays post is another review, all about the new fragrance, 'Purple heart', by Katie Price which is available at https://www.tambeauty.com/. I was lucky enough to be sent this by the lovely ladies at Tam beauty and I was pleasantly surprised by how amazing this smells considering it is only £20! Im terrible at describing scents, but the websites states the fragrance is scented with raspberry, biter orange, patchouli and honey'. I really liked the packaging of this product and the size is great, 100ml, I can see this lasting me a very long time. I think for such an affordable price this would make a great gift. 




have you tired anything from the new Katie Price range? xx




16 comments:

  1. I had no idea she had a new fragrance. I'm not a fan of her myself but it sounds lovely nonetheless xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottle is so cute and the scent sounds super nice!
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bottle looks incredible. Great post!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the perfume bottle, looks similar to ANGEL by Mugler. Great review, have a great day.

    xo,
    I AM YASMIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooo sounds lovely!! aw thankyou and you xx

      Delete
  5. i've not tried anything from her range, but i love the look of this perfume! such a pretty bottle.

    katie xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds lovely. I've tried a few Katie Price fragrances and have always been really impressed! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Selecting the right perfume for you may be a perplexing task. You need to go through some simple steps that will help you pick up the perfume that suits your personality. ابراهيم القرشي

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan