Slider

The 2 Best concealers~blogmas #6

9 Dec 2014

  Hello everyone todays post I thought I would talk about concealers. I've r previously written a blog post about the collection lasting perfection concealer which you can see here and thought I would also talk to you all about the Maybelline fit me! For me I really like them both and I have found it really hard to choose my favourite as they both have their pros n cons. I feel like the collection one has a much fuller coverage and is great for spots, but I think the Maybelline is much better for under the eyes as its less cakey and a lot more moisturising. Both are around the £5 mark which is a great price for the quality. After trying both I think the collection one is best for covering spots and the Maybelline one for under the eyes. All in all both are amazing and I would highly recommend them.



What is your favourite concealer?


 

14 comments:

  1. My favourite is the Collection Lassting Perfection concealer too xx I love the coverage and they actually have a shade fair enough for me! xx Also love your new Christmassy header!

    www.fromemilytoyou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite at the minute has to be the NYX Dark Circles concealer. It works wonders for me & is so inexpensive! x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh sounds great, I've never tried nyx before xxx

      Delete
  3. I am always on a hunt for a perfect concealer. My favorite at the moment is one by Maybeline. Great review.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking to try more concealer as I always go back to Collection, I have the Fit Me foundation which is okay but the concealer looks really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post ! Can I just say, love your blog design? Adorable!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard that the Maybelline one is a really good concealer as well, but I think I'm going to stick to my Collection one because of the amazing coverage!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. They both sound amazing, must give them a try soon! My favorite is from NARS, just covers up everything - shame it is so expensive though

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan