Revlon Colorstay moisture stain~Cannes Crush

1 Aug 2014






Hello everyone, so as I said in my previous post, i'm going to be doing a few reviews on recent products that I have recently purchased from the drugstore. The other day I was in boots and saw that Revlon had released the new colorstay moisture stains and I was very intrigued. I decided to get the shade 025 cannes crush, its a lovely pinky coral colour and is great for the summer. The formulae is a very thick, pigmented lipgloss (so basically a liquid lipstick). It lasts a very long time on the lips and is very moisturising. I wouldn't say its a long lasting liquid lipstick, but it stays glossy on the lips for quite a while and the pigmentation is really great. Have you tried these new revlon moisture stains?What do you think of them?


8 comments:

  1. These look lovely and this is such a gorgeous shade!

    www.bellechaton.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, they are really great xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should, the are very good xx

      Delete
  3. that's such a pretty shade!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the packaging so much.. that in itself would make me want to buy it!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete