Slider

Elf Haul 2014

13 Jul 2014

Hello everyone! so a few of you on instagram wanted to see an elf haul seeing as I  made my first purchase on their website on sunday! They were having a £10 off  when you spend £30 or more deal so I was very eager to try some of their products. It took around 4 days to come which was pretty good for second class postage .All of the products that I purchased from the essentials line were £1.95 and from the studio line they were £3.95. I was super excited to try out the products (as you can see they have already been used), but if you would like any reviews please comment below!


eyebrow kit-light





Left-Right~body shimmer(cosmic coral), contouring blush and bronzer (st lucia), blush ( mellow mauve and pink passion) 

 left-right~essentials lipstick(fearless), liquid lipsticks (rasberry and ruby slipper)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan