Slider

Easter Sunday!

20 Apr 2014

Happy Easter everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely day and have eaten loads of foods! I thought I would share with you what I have been you what I have been up to today, which hasn't been a lot but its been a nice relaxing day!As you can tell I'm going to be rather large after I have consumed all of this and thank you to my mum,dad,sisters and Hannah for my lovely things! (and mum for the brill roast dinner)!
Jumper-New Look
Nails-MUA 'Pistachio ice cream'








5 comments:

  1. That roast dinner looks so yummy! I love your easter basket x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post! I just followed your blog.

    Xx
    Emily
    Glitterpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a good Easter Sunday! All that chocolate looks pretty tempting! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan