Slider

Lush-mask of magnaminty & Tea tree water

17 Feb 2014

Hello everyone! I am Sorry I have not posted in a while but today I have a Lush post for you. Now I wasn't too sure whether to buy these two products as I went in and out of the store about 3 times before I actually decided to purchase them. So I decided to go for:
'Mask of Magnaminty'-£5.25
'Tea Tree Water' -£3.95


In total these both came to £9.20, and my money was defiantly well spent. I used this product last night and my skin felt so soft, moisturized and it looked very radiant and glowing. I just applied a layer of the face mask onto my face and left it for about 10 minutes, I then wiped it off with a warm, damp face flannel. After that I just sprayed 2 spritz of the tea tree water onto my skin to clean it and its by far the best face products I have ever used. I think for under £10 for both products was a bargain and you can defiantly get a lot  of use out of both of the products. The face mask is good if you have spots and black heads and the tea tree water is also good for people oily or spot prone skin. I would say I have combination skin but it worked very well for me too. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and if there is any products from lush you recommend, feel free to comment below.

Cristy x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan