Slider

The Liebster Award

26 Aug 2013

Hello everyone! Today's post is quite exciting for me because I didn't think anyone would nominate me for The Liebster Award. So yeah, yesterday I was just scrolling through my blog checking to see if there was any comments in need of a reply and to my surprise I found out that I had been nominated for the Liebster Award by Chloe from  http://thriftyskies.blogspot.co.uk/ For those of you who don't know what this is, it is for those blogs who have less than 200 followers and can gain followers and recognition from this tag. 

The Rules of The Liebster Award:
1) You must link back to the person that nominated you
2) You must answer te 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3) You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
4) You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5) You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees

Questions
1) You are only allowed to use one beauty product for the rest of your life - What is it?
This is quite a tricky question but it would probably be my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer because it is a really good product and covers up any imperfections.

2) Where is your favourite holiday destination?
My favorite holiday destination would probably be some where in Italy because it is somewhere I have always wanted go there because my Granddad used to Live in Italy and I would love to visit his hometown.

3) What is your favourite music album right now? 
I'm not really a very music music music person but I do love a good song. I don't really have a favorite album but if I had to choose it would be Bastille Bad Blood.

4) What was the first ever makeup product you owned?
I think it must have been a Natural Collection Lip Gloss but im not too sure on that one.

5) What made you start blogging?
I did start my blog a while back but I didn't stick with it so I then decided to give it another go about a week ago and I decided to because I have seen all these other blogs and youtubes and really liked the idea. I also like to watch beauty videos on youtube and I'm interested in that kind of thing so decided to start a blog.

6) Where do you want to be in 10 years time?
I'm not to sure really I just want to focus on now!

7) Where is your favourite place to shop?
At the moment my favorite place to shop would be Boots because i'm into make up at the moment but it does vary from time to time.

8) What is your favourite movie?
I have a lot of favorite films/movies but I think it would have to be either The Hunger Games or Bridget Jones Diary.

9) What is your favourite type of clothing?
 I like all types but if I had to pick one I think it would be either skirts or dresses.

10) The deal breaker question... Cats or Dogs?
Easy questions for me, dogs all the way! I had a dog called Toby but he was getting a little old but i still love him. Now my sister has a dog and I also love her and she is so cute. my Nan used to have a cat but I used to be scared of her.

11) One random fact about yourself?
One random fact would be I am 1/4 Italian!

Bloggers I have nominated for the award 












Questions I ask the people tagged
1- Who is your favorite Beauty Guru, If you have one?
2- what is your favorite make-up brand?
3-High end make up or Drugstore?
4-Mac or Nars?
5-Favorite Real Techniques Brush?
6-Favorite lipstick?
7-Why did you start blogging?
8-what is your favorite season?
9-Do you have a favorite Yankee Candle? If so which one?
10-What is your Favorite book?
11-One random fact about yourself!

Thankyou for reading guys, and thankyou too  http://thriftyskies.blogspot.co.uk/ who tagged me, it really did mean a lot. To those who I have tagged i'm sorry if you have already been tagged or done this tag before but I think all of you guys deserve more followers! I hope this helps you guys!

Cristy x x x











No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan